Saturday, December 4, 2010

The fool and the archer: New Adventures

Hello and thank you for coming to my blog. My name is Anais, I live and work in New York City. I am a solitary wiccan, tarot reader, jewelry designer and astrology student. The purpose of this blog is to share my knowledge of these wonderful subjects with others and to learn as much as I can along the way from my fellow modern day gypsies.

Tomorrow night is a new moon in Sagittarius, a time of beginnings and adventure. I plan to conduct a "letting" go spell for the things that no longer serve a purpose in my life and to write a list of my goals and aspirations. This is a wonderful sign for sending your intentions for change out to the universe.

Consult the tarot about anything you might be nervous about, take a chance! Two great stones to wear/ carry/ or meditate with tomorrow are:
Citrine: confidence, attracting what you want, prosperity
Tigereye: strength ,courage, leadership, combating procrastination

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful idea to send out intentions to the universe! I've been making pre-new year lists of goals. I think that a lot of people find little change over a year because they think one day is going to be a brand new page, a fresh new start. In reality, it's only one day. Any day can be New Year if we want it to be; why wait to change? Why wait to add beauty into life? The earlier the better!

    Good luck and keep posting, fellow Piscean. ;)

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much fellow Pisces! I agree with you and have also been making lists. I plan on making one tomorrow, we have a very important eclipse tomorrow night. What a powerful time to send out your intentions to the the universe.

    ReplyDelete