I sleep with a chunk of Labradorite under my pillow frequently and keep a dream journal. Exploring the world of dreams is an amazing experience and I feel that everyone should explore that universe. Studying my dreams has been such a transformational experience for me, even when I'm faced with things I don't want to see or that may make me uncomfortable. That being said I love the power of Labradorite because it brings me deeper into those seas.
The other night I decided to experiment with Moldavite. It's an intense and powerful gift from the earth that I enjoy working with during times of change in my life. That night I was able to really see clearly what it is that I'm searching for and what it is I should be focusing on for 2011. It was a powerful experience and I woke up feeling like my grandmother had shaken her finger in my face telling me "open your eyes!"
The timing of this dream and my decision to work with Moldavite again all makes perfect sense. The Winter Solstice is upon us...yes there is the obvious darkness and cold around us but hope must be present. The beauty, renewal and growth of Spring is in the near future. The Winter Solstice always brings the myth of Persephone to mind for me. During this time we enter the "underworld" of the self to emerge stronger. This is the perfect time for self exploration, asking questions, analyzing and diving deep into the psyche. My Moldavite dreams are just the beginning!
No comments:
Post a Comment